The August 2014 packet contained six appeal letters. You can download an MS Word document containing these, insert your address, print and mail.
- Protect Refugees and Asylum Seekers in the Republic of South Africa
- Demand Reparations to Survivors of Torture by Chicago, Illinois, United States of America Police
- Call Nigerian President Jonathan to Protect Civilians from Insurgents and Restrain Security Forces’ Human Rights Violations
- Appeal for Release of Azerbaijani Dissidents Bakhtiyar Guliyev, Mahammad Azizov and Shahin Novruzlu
- Pardons for Salvadoran Women in Pregnancy-Related Issues (one letter to the Ambassador in the United States and a second to a Supreme Court Justice in San Salvador)
The packet included a press release about the torture case in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.