Just to start off, all of us can learn from this campaign. I’m not sure if the Super Bowl advertisement was great marketing, but the tips on the web site are informative and you should implement them. Thank you, Nationwide. Continue reading
The FBI spends a lot of time and money instigating terrorism plots among Muslims in the United States. I thought it’d be worth it to see how many terrorists kill for political reasons without the added motivation from our government.
This list is not comprehensive. Please tell me what I’ve missed in the comments. The people and events here are not listed in any specific order.
- Jim David Adkisson, Knoxville, TN attack on Unitarian Universalist Church
- Andrew Joseph Stack III, Austin, TX attack on federal building
- Timothy McVeigh and other conspirators, Oklahoma City, OK attack on federal building
- James Wenneker von Brunn, Washington, DC, shooting at Holocaust Museum
- James Cumming, a resident of Belfast, Maine, had supplies for a crude radiological dispersal device and other explosives
- Richard Poplawski, Pittsburgh, PA, kills 3 police officers
- Daniel Knight Hayden, Oklahoma City, OK
- Joshua Cartwright, Ft Walton Beach, FL
- Scott P. Roeder, Wichita, KS, assassination of Dr. George Tiller
- Gilbert Ortez, Chambers County, TX
- Joshua Bowman, Falls Church, VA
- John Brek, Linden, NJ
- Warren “Gator” Taylor, Wytheville, VA
I’m actually getting tired of adding to this list. Here’s a good source.