On September 27 in Evans, the Democratic Party and Republic Party nominees for the November 2014 General Election to the position of Representative to the United States Congress of Georgia’s 12th District, John Barrow and Rick Allen, respectively, answered questions posed by moderator Steve Crawford of the Columbia County News Times. They discussed defense spending, government surveillance, resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and other issues. Continue reading
Updated Sep 30: A video recording of the debate is available on YouTube, courtesy of Alan Wood of Georgia Macon Watch.
Updated Sep 29: I submitted a column to the Urban Pro Weekly, and the sources I used are at the bottom:
This is a low res vid you can download directly.
Sources used in the Urban Pro Weekly column.
- GOP ‘alternative’ to ObamaCare is an empty bill by Jay Bookman, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Dec 19, 2013
- Tom Price (GA-6): Price Health Care Bill Saves $2.35 Trillion, December 5, 2013
- Christ Community Health Services receives funds under the Affordable Care Act: Grants allow clinics to do more primary care by Tom Corwin, Augusta Chronicle, September 12, 2014
- U.S. Foreign Assistance to Mexico – Foreign aid is part of the solution to the Central American border crisis by Zach Silberman, U.S. Global Leadership Coalition website, August 8, 2014
- American Civil Liberties Union, The 10 Big Problems with E-Verify, May 3, 2013